When I originally scanned the article from GAMES magazine, I neglected
to include the page from the Answers section with the answer to the
Fuji-san puzzle. I have now updated the file. Direct link to the PDF:
Thanks to W. Eric Martin and GAMES magazine for making this article
On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 12:29 AM, Ron Hale-Evans wrote:
> A five-page, full-color magazine article about the piecepack is now
> available for download.
> The article was originally published in July 2004 in GAMES magazine.
> Author W. Eric Martin now writes for and edits BoardgameNews.com.
> Ron Hale-Evans … firstname.lastname@example.org
> (206) 201-1768
> Mind Performance Hacks book: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596101534/
> The proteiform graph itself is a polyhedron of scripture. (Finnegans
> Wake 107:08)
A five-page, full-color magazine article about the piecepack is now
available for download.
The article was originally published in July 2004 in GAMES magazine.
Author W. Eric Martin now writes for and edits BoardgameNews.com.
8. Ignore Everybody, Hugh McLeod, 2009, 100309
9. Crystal Nights, Greg Egan, 2009, 100309
10. The Men Who Stare at Goats, Jon Ronson, 2009, 100310
11. The Confusion, Neal Stephenson, 2004, 100320
12. Fables, Volume 1: Legends in Exile, Bill Willingham, 2002, 100326
13. Fables, Volume 2: Animal Farm, Bill Willingham, 2003, 100326
14. Fables, Volume 3: Storybook Love, Bill Willingham, 2004, 100327
15. Fables, Volume 4: March of the Wooden Soldiers, Bill Willingham,
16. Fables, Volume 5: The Mean Seasons, Bill Willingham, 2005, 100328
17. Fables, Volume 6: Homelands, Bill Willingham, 2006, 100331
For more details, see http://www.ludism.org/tinfoil/BooksRonRead2010